MELANIE GILES LOYALTY POINTS PROGRAM
The following terms and conditions apply to and govern the Melanie Giles Loyalty Points Program promoted and operated by Melanie Giles hair and Beauty.
1. These terms and conditions apply to the loyalty points program and your use of the Melanie Giles Loyalty Points Program. Your membership of the program entitles you to collect and use your loyalty points at any of the Melanie Giles salons (Bath, Bradford on Avon and Frome) you must therefore read the following carefully.
2. All individuals will automatically collect points after completing any of the following actions.
- Paying for a service had by yourself in the salon
- Purchasing any product in salon
- Purchasing a gift card
- Re booking a service for yourself on the same day a service for yourself is paid for
- Creating an online account via our website
- Booking an appointment using our online booking service
3. Points are non-transferable and can only be redeemed by the person named on that profile.
4. We reserve the right to suspend or to terminate any person’s program account, if in our sole discretion we consider that the member has breached the terms or if the member has supplied false or misleading information, or if we consider that the member has acted improperly.
5. Individuals will accumulate points when they make qualifying purchases. For every £ spent on services, products or gift card purchases 1 point will be earned. For rebooking a service you will earn 10 points, for registering an online account and making a booking via the online service you will receive 1 point.
6. 100 points will be equivalent to £5.
7. A minimum of 100 points must be collected before redemption is possible.
8. Points can be redeemed against future services and product sales only.
9. You may not collect points when payment is made using a gift card.
10. Points do not expire with the exception of points collected online, these automatically expire after 12 months.
11. If a member is given a refund or other financial adjustments on any transaction, the points awarded on the transaction will be adjusted accordingly.
12. You can check your points balance at any time online or in salon.
13. Points have no cash value.
14. A maximum of £5 worth of points can be redeemed against any service or product purchased in any one single transaction of the total bill at any one time.
15. Points may not be redeemed for cash under any circumstances.
16. Points will be awarded when purchasing a gift card however points will not be awarded on gift card redemptions, points cannot be used to purchase a gift card.
17. Melanie Giles employees may not participate in the program.
18. Individuals may use their points in any of the Melanie Giles salons.
19. We may terminate any individuals Loyalty Point Program should their profile remain inactive after a period of 18 months or more. Any points collected will be lost.
20. Points are personal to an individual and cannot be transferred or combined with another account for redemption.
21. We strongly encourage you to review these terms from time to time for any changes.